Shaw's Truck Repairs
At Shaw’s Truck Repairs you can have all your maintenance, repairs, servicing and cleaning taken care of at the one place.
Shaw’s Truck Repairs operates a mechanical workshop that caters for a verity of transport operators, we service, maintain and repair several large fleet transport companies and over 100 owner driver operators. As we are an owner operated company you speak directly to the owner Peter Shaw who is available to discuss you needs at any time.
Shaw’s Truck Repairs have the ability and proficiency to look after the following vehicles and craft:
At Shaws’s Truck Repairs our services include, but are not limited to:
- Authorised RTA inspection Station
- Authorised Custom Fleet/Fleet Card Provider
- Alloy and Steel welding including modifications using our in-house welding and fabrication area
- Trailer Repairs and Re-spraying
- Pick up and return delivery of your vehicle
- Mobile service available
- Fiberglass Modifications and Repairs
- Electronic engine diagnosis
- Systems management and computerized scheduled servicing
- Heavy Vehicle Laser Wheel Alignments
- Rebuild of Motors and various other components (Clutch, Brakes etc)
- Full wash bay and Vehicle Detailing – superiorshinetruckwash.com.au
- Auto Electrical and air-conditioning service
- 24hr After Hours and Emergency Call out Service
Shaw’s Truck Repairs workshop is conveniently located 10 minutes from the F3 in a 1000sq workshop located in Fountaindale/Berkeley Vale, (just off Enterprise Drive) on the NSW Central Coast. We have the ability to securely store B Double Trucks and Trailers as required.
About Shaw's Truck Repairs
Shaw’s Truck Repairs was founded in 2003 by Peter and Tracey Shaw. Peter has over 15 years industry experience in the field of Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanics and Tracey as equal experience in the transport industry and accounting. In 2002 Peter and Tracey Shaw commence Trading as Shaws Truck Repairs. Since launching in 2003 the business has seen the company excel from strength to strength and upgraded and purchased a larger premises at Catamaran Drive, Fountaindale in 2005.
Shaw’s Truck Repairs Pty Ltd is a proud MTA member, fully licenced and insured, with expertise working with all Diesel engines and Fleet management.